How Do We Use The Personal Information We Collect?Northwest Media, Inc., parent company of It's My Marriage!, is responsible for the data collected on this website. Personal information that you provided to Northwest Media, Inc. (such as a personal email address and phone number) may be used by Northwest Media, Inc. in the following ways:
- To contact you, to provide support for your use of the ItsMyMarriage.com website (for example, we will send new members a welcoming email).
- To respond to your comments or requests.
- To request feedback to help us develop and improve the site and our products and services.
- For internal marketing, promotional, and informational purposes (for example, we may send newsletters or information on our programs, services, products, or special events).
- To offer you the opportunity to participate in research projects.
- For the specific purpose for which the information was provided.
If you feel your information has been shared beyond the above description, please contact Northwest Media, Inc. at 541-343-6636 immediately.
To deactivate your account with It's My Marriage!, please contact It's My Marriage! (imm@Northwestmedia.com) with an email request.
What Personal Information Do We Share With Others?We do not sell, share, or rent any personal information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement without first obtaining your authorization.
We use a third-party server to host It's My Marriage! and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. All credit card information is encrypted as stated below. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose beyond providing It's My Marriage! services.
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?We use reasonable precautions to protect user information online. For example, our employees' computers are password protected, and we provide regular education to our employees regarding our security and privacy practices. Access to user information is granted to few employees. Northwest Media, Inc.'s communication infrastructure is protected according to strictest industry standards. We use SSL technology to encrypt your personal information so that no one can intercept that information on its way to our server. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is the industry standard for website security and is used by major companies such as Amazon.com.
Credit card information is encrypted and processed through Authorize.net. Credit card information is not retained on our websites or in our databases. If you have questions about or problems with the credit card process, please call for assistance.